Monday, November 17, 2008

Truthfully

I don't think that I will be able to hold it together tomorrow if our IVF cycle is canceled. That will be two canceled IVF cycles in two months plus one canceled IUI earlier this year, one blighted ovum, and two "possible" c/ps all in the matter of a year. I just don't know if I will be able to do it to myself again next year when not a damn thing went right this year. I keep pretending like everything will be fine and I will just focus on losing some weight and then everything will come together next year. But really why would it? Nothing will change between now and then. I will still have endo, Chris' sperm will still suck and we will be in the same exact situation we are in now.

I am just warning you that tomorrow will not be pretty if we are canceled yet again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey. I sure hope you are not cancelled. Sometimes life just isn't fair. I screamed (yes literally screamed) that the other night and actually, I felt slightly better.

    ReplyDelete