Monday, November 24, 2008

What a weekend!

I really needed this weekend. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun! Chris and I went to see Twilight on Friday night. It was great! Not as great as the book, but still great. Chris even liked it which I was happy about. He had me fill in the blanks the whole way home about things that he didn't quite understand about the movie.

On Saturday we went to our friends house for our first Thanksgiving dinner. We had an absolute blast. The archery competition started as soon as we got there. I was not strong enough to pull the compound bow all the way back so I was automatically out. Chris did really well with the bow but the competition ended early because it was so cold. Next came shooting the 22. I loved it! Last time I was there I shot a shot gun and a glock which scared the ever living loving shit out of me.

The food was great and I had way too much to drink. Chris helped me shoot up my lupron in the bathroom at 5 which was very nice of him. I sucked major ass at pool but what can you do. On the way home, we pulled over into a development and parked in someone's driveway to have sex. It was fantastic and hysterical all at the same time. Luckily, we did not get caught which was pleasant. I, of course got seriously sick when we eventually got home. Beer, vodka, wine, and scotch just don't mix. I should have known this but I was having so much fun that I really didn't care at the time.

It took me basically the whole day yesterday to recoup. I am hoping that will be my last drinking adventure for at least the next ten months.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you're recovered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Thanksgiving Dinner? There will be more than one?? LOL Sounds like a cool idea. I wish I got to go to someone else's house to eat!

    ReplyDelete