Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11/12/2008

There is still not much going on here. We still have to wait until next Tuesday to find out if we can move forward with this IVF or not. I am trying to be as optimistic as possible although my husband is starting to loose hope in our clinic. My drugs are all finally ordered as far as I know and should arrive by the end of the week so that is a step in the right direction! I am just keeping everything crossed that I don't ovulate again sometime next week. Then I would force the RE to look things over again and change my protocol. If six weeks of lupron hasn't suppressed me, then in my opinion it is time to try something else.

In other news my fibro is flaring big time. I am to the point today where I don't even want anyone touching me, at all. If this IVF goes bust, I am thinking for my mental health that we will break until it gets warm again so I can go back on some type of meds to manage my pain levels. Pregnancy would also work as fibro sometimes goes away when you get pregnant, just like it does if you have RA.

Other than that everything seems to be running smoothly. We have over half of our Christmas shopping done and we have decided that we are not buying each other anything this year since we are cruising a week later. We are going to the development that we like tomorrow with a realtor to see if we like any of the houses so I am very excited about that!

1 comment:

  1. How very frustrating. I'm so sorry that you hve to deal with this. I'll keep my fingers crosses that you are properly suppressed and can move forward.

    House hunting sounds fun. Did you find anything?

    ReplyDelete