Monday, November 17, 2008

Pre-Baseline is tomorrow

We find out tomorrow if we are going to move forward with this cycle or not. We still don't have our hopes up so I don't think it will be too bad tomorrow if they end up telling us that we are done for the year. Chris and I have decided that if this goes to shit that we will wait at least until next spring, maybe even next summer when we will be situated in our new house and have saved up enough money for another cycle.

We did find a house that we are in love with. It has been on the market for over a year and it was the original model home in the development so it has all of the bells and whistles that we would want which means that Chris and I would virtually have to do nothing to the house which would be a major change to our current house. The shit thing is that it is a short sale which means that we can not put in an offer that is contingent on us selling our home, but with the state of the economy plus with how long it has been for sale I am hoping it is still there in Jan/Feb when our house goes up. If it does sell before then I think we will look into having Ryan home built and we will just live with my MIL until it's ready.

I have a client so I must go and be bitched at. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment