Monday, November 3, 2008

What a great weekend!

Chris and I had such a nice and relaxing weekend! We went to my sister's last non-playoff home game of the year and they won! Her team is now regionally ranked which has not happened since she has been on the team. After the game we all went out to eat and I finally got to see her house. It is in the "hood" as she calls it, but the house itself is very nice.

After we left the "hood" we headed over to the Wachovia Center for the Coldplay concert. We tailgated for a bit in the parking lot. One interesting thing about where my sister lives is that they have liquor stores and they have beer stores. I have never even heard of this before, but it worked out to our advantage because the beer store had a fall beer that I like and can no longer find in our town. We bought a case of it, because that is all they sell and we were on our way. Anywho, we went inside just in time for the opening act to begin.

The opening act played for what seemed like forever and then Coldplay came on a half an hour later. They were fantastic. They stage set-up was awesome. The only odd thing was that they played the same song twice during the concert. I am not sure if that was on purpose or not. I would definitely go see another one of their concerts. I was so surprised at how much both of us enjoyed it. Generally when we go to concerts we see acts that just one of us wants to see, so this was great because we both had a blast.

Yesterday Chris went to help his friend finish off his roof and I made 15 body scrubs. When he got home we played Pure for the rest of the day. I just love atv/skiing video games.

The RE finally called me back this morning and of course they don't know what happened with the shot, blah blah blah. They are going to give me one that they have at the office and then when I finally get mine in I just have to return it. I have to remember to bring my box of Lupron tomorrow that they gave me in case mine didn't come in time. Are we seeing a pattern here?

No comments:

Post a Comment