Friday, October 31, 2008

I still don't have all of my drugs yet!

I called up the pharmacy yesterday and asked them why I don't have my trigger shot yet and they say it was never ordered. Then I call Medco and they say they didn't receive the order either. So my trigger shot was never ordered! I am starting to get so annoyed with all of this. My big meds teaching class is next Tuesday morning and Rosemont said the only way to get it for then is if the RE calls and orders it today. I have called the med ordering woman and my IVF coordinator. I am hoping they can get this solved by today or I am going to be even more stressed then I already am. They keep stressing how important the trigger shot is and how some people mess it up and how I NEED to have it for the teaching class. Once again they have dropped the ball with all of this. Of course in the end it could have been the pharmacy's fault or maybe it just didn't go through the fax machine. I am trying yet again to give them the benefit of the doubt but I am super annoyed.

Fuckshit!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I hope the meds finally came in. What a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete