Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update on my meds

The reason I have not yet had a call from Medco is because they did not present my case at the IVF meeting this Tuesday. My file was in Dover since I had an appointment there that day and they were unable to do it. My IVF coordinator is apparently one step ahead of my worries though. If she can't get up with my doctor today then she is going to have dr. F come up with my protocol. This is all good in my book since he is the head of the IVF program. From what I was told before though I am going to have a pretty straight forward protocol for the first time so I am thinking they would both come up with the same thing anyway.

Since my Lupron may or may not be in by next week, the coordinator is putting a box aside for me that she has sitting in her office for me to take after my Monday morning appointment. I will just give her either that box back if mine come on time or one of my boxes back if mine do not. Perfect! She really does have her shit in order which is fantastic since it's one less thing I have to worry about.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that sounds good she is on the ball!! hopefully it will all work out!!

    ReplyDelete