Friday, October 10, 2008

My brain is hurting me a bit today

Thank god it's finally Friday! I have a huge headache and I think when I am done with posting this I am going to turn off the lights and meditate/nap, hopefully a little of both but no promises there.

The water heater has to get done tonight. The basement stunk to all high heaven this morning. We must have leaks underneath of it also so it's a good thing that we have it at the house all ready to go. That will be our night tonight, I am not sure if the bar is going to happen but time will tell. I think the biggest pain is going to be emptying it out.

The IVF coordinator has not yet called me back so I called my nurse coordinator and left her a message asking if there is anything I should be doing since I got my period today. I don't have a clue as to what the answer is so I should find out later today.

I was going to write more but I am beat. My fibromyalgia is starting to act up and I have not been getting a whole lot of sleep because of my hips. Damn cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment