Friday, October 17, 2008

my pants fit again

This makes me ridiculously happy. I know that this will not last long since I start Lupron next weekend but I am going to enjoy my unbloated waistline for the time being.

I really can't get over that it is already Friday. I think we are putting in attic stairs this weekend as our project. After that is complete then the upstairs will officially be done and we will start on the basement later this winter. We do want to re-do the bathroom but it works for now and what we want to do with it won't be super cheap so we will have to save up for it.

Chris really wants to see Max Payne this weekend and it is playing at the drive in. A win-win situation for all involved. The movie is getting awful reviews in the papers so I may try and persuade him to wait until it comes out on video because I hate spending 20 bucks on a crap movie.

I am also loving the whole "Joe the plumber" situation. It gets better by the minute. He a)is not registered to vote b)owes back taxes to the state of Ohio and c)is not even licensed to be a plumber. LOVES IT!

1 comment: