Thursday, October 23, 2008

Worn Down

I am feeling seriously worn down today. I just got off the phone with my mother who said I should be fighting with the RE's office right now. I just don't have it in me. It's not that I don't care, because I do but I am so sick of being pissed about this, crying, wanting to throw things. It will either work out or it won't. My family has been drilling that motto into my head for the past two and a half years and now that I am saying it they are pissed. If this cycle is canceled because of my office, then I will most likely look for a new office since they can't be trusted. It won't be the end of the world. We have already waited almost three years, what is a few more months.

My fibromyalgia is starting to act up again. My bcp is giving me wretched heartburn and I basically just want this week to be over so I can sleep in on Saturday. That's all I really want right now.

BCBS just told me that I "should" have an answer by the end of the day. I did call the coordinator and left her a not so nice message asking her what is going on and that the insurance company told me what the hold up was. Them!

2 comments:

  1. I really hope that everything gets to go forward as planned.

    Good luck!

    (ICLW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! Like you haven't waited long enough for this and now you're waiting even more.

    Seriously!? Someone needs to lose their job.

    I'm so sorry sweetie. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday - just one more day till you get to sleep in.

    Let me know if you need me to kick some ass, I'm just in the mood to tell someone off.

    ReplyDelete