Wednesday, October 15, 2008

58 days

until my beta. LOL! 34 days until my estimated egg retrieval and 9 days until I start Lupron. I am at least hoping it will go by quicker when I start stimming.

Chris and I have done a lot of talking in the past two days about how many to put back. Our appointment regarding this is on Monday morning. I think that we are comfortable with the clinic's suggestion that if we have one perfect blastocyst on day 5 we will just put that back. If our embies are not as good of quality as they would like to see then I am leaning towards putting back two. We don't have unlimited funds and insurance to do this over and over again so the thought of putting back only one worries me a bit. If IVF 1 fails, then we decided we will definitely put 2 back next time.

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of it depends on the quality of the embryos. Our clinic said they only put back two with fresh cycles and one with frozen, but our embryo quality sucked so bad they said they recommended putting back all of them that were good. You just have to think in the back of your head....what would you do if all that are put back implant. :)

    *hugs* a

    ReplyDelete