Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lupron Session

I just got back from the RE where Rhonda taught me how to get the correct amount into the syringe and then where to inject it. All in all it doesn't look hard at all and I am sure Chris and I will be more then fine with that injection. I was also given my full schedule of what meds I take when which will be going right on the refrig when I get home.

Medco sent me an email saying that it is going to take 3 to 5 days to process my order. I am hoping that is not actually the case and am going to call them tomorrow afternoon if I have not yet heard from them.

I do not go back to the RE until next Wednesday for my mock transfer and that is the only appointment I have next week! Then the following week we have our big med teaching lesson and that falls on Election Day so we are off anyway.

It's slowly but surely coming along.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind me commenting. Over from ICLW, but its so hard to read your blog because of the text color/background. You may want to lighten the text?

    I hope your meds get there faster!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GL with IVF, praying you get a BFP (and medco gets the goods to you super fast)

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from ICLW -- here's hoping your meds get here quickly! Hope everything goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete