Monday, October 13, 2008

First Appointment

We had our first appointment today and I think it went great! I go back tomorrow morning for my SHG and I should get a call by Wednesday afternoon on whether I am going to need surgery again or not. I am hoping not obviously, but if I do need it at least it will get done next week and I will still be able to do this cycle.

I am so thankful for our insurance and it almost makes my shit job totally worth it. We have to come up with the freezing money by next Monday but that is pretty much it besides co-pays. Tomorrow the IVF team will come up with my protocol and my box o drugs will be here some time next week. I have to give my supervisor all of my appointments tomorrow, I am sure she won't be thrilled but at least she has everything up front and worst comes to worst I will just start staying a half an hour late every day so I don't get too far behind.

BCP number one is down the hatch and we are on our way. I start lupron next Friday night to make sure that I supress. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you!! I love the excitment of starting a new cycle. It makes me hopefull since I feel like I am actually "doing" something.

    (and I feel you about those people that feel that you talk about it too much....you can only talk about it with selected people, and when they decide enough...what are you supposed to do???)

    good luck. thinking about you. xxoo. april

    ReplyDelete