Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last Day of BCP!

The last bcp I hopefully ever have to take went down the hatch this morning! I so happy about this and I am praying that my acid reflux stops very soon.

Mood-wise, I am not doing so hot. I am ok at work, but that is probably because no one is around me. By the time I am done for the day I am so annoyed and moody that last night after fighting with DH, I just went to bed at 6 and took a nap. I could cry at the drop of a hat at this point over pretty much nothing. I am so anxious over my suppression check next Tuesday. I keep asking my ovaries to cooperate with me.

The work day is already half over so that is something to be thankful for! Now if I could just get my blogger background to change then all would be right in my world.

1 comment:

  1. Crossing fingers for a great supressing check. Yahhooo for no more BCPs.

    ReplyDelete