Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am a teeth grinder

My sister is one also. I always used to push her over or wake her up when we were on vacation and I couldn't sleep because of all the noise. Then Chris told me one day that I am just as bad as she is, it's just no one told me before. For a while I was even wearing a guard at night to help save my teeth. Once I started meditating before bedtime then the grinding stopped until last night. On the outside I am pretty calm about IVF, but I must freaking out subconsciously. I am going to have to try and do more relaxing before bed so I can try and get a better night sleep. I am sure the cold weather and my fibromyalgia starting to flare isn't helping matters either. So my plan for the week is to try and do yoga before bed and then do guided meditation right before I go to sleep and hopefully I will have a non-grinding night.

The good news on the meds front is that my Lupron and Follistim will be at the house today. Medco is out of low dose hcg so the RE needs to order that from somewhere else for me. I am thinking by next Friday that I will have everything I need which is a relief.

I still haven't done any work yet today so I better get up on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment