Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still waiting for Accredo to call

Let me start off by saying that during my other cycles I have never had a problem with Accredo(Medco's infertility department). When I went on Monday to my appointment and told them who I get my meds from the IVF nurse just cringed and said they have so many problems with them. The only thing I really need next week is my Lupron and that is not until the end of the week.

I am going to give them until tomorrow morning to call and then I will get on the horn with the IVF nurse to figure out what is going on. I am not sure if I am freaking because she was freaked that I was using Medco or if I shouldn't be worried since I have been using them for the past six months and have not had a problem. Always something to worry about it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment