Friday, November 21, 2008

A few crazy days

Things I have done in the past few days:
1. Fight with Chris over anything and everything
2. Refuse my lupron shot because of the headaches. Luckily Chris did it for me like he always does.
3. Emptied out my dirty laundry basket on the kitchen floor because none of my pants fit anymore and we were going out to the bar.
I am sure there are more but that is all I can think of right now.

Everyone keeps telling us that the suppression phase leading up to starting stims is the hardest part. I am hoping that is correct because it would mean that we hopefully only have one week left and since I am now allowed to take Advil I think I can deal with the headaches.

I am in love with the Twilight series. They are silly teenage romance novels and they suck me in. If you are looking for a good read, this isn't it. If you are in for a cheesy at time romance that will take you no time to read I suggest you pick it up. We are going tonight to see the movie. I am sure it will be a cheesefest also but I am so excited!

12 comments:

  1. hey,

    I have read the Twilight series and I was un-thrilled with the final book but really enjoyed the rest.

    Try Melissa Marr, you might enjoy her as well.

    celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from ICLW...love your blog layout! So wintery-festivalish! We have two Boston's (kinda like pugs - same heavy breathers/snorters)and I live just a few hours from the area that Twighlight was based on. I feel some kinship!

    Good luck with your the rest of your supression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I LOOOOOOVE the twillight series. i'm trying to figure out if we will be going to the movie. i really, really don't want to be disappointed. :( arg.

    i didn't think that the meds were that bad....but i think that i was just excited to be *doing* something :)

    (ICLW)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot about the Twilight series, but prefer my paranormal romances a bit more adult!

    Here from ICLW which I nearly totally forgot about on the very first day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm here from ICLW and it sounds like you and I will be on very similar IVF schedules! I was also cancelled on my last IVF because I was over-suppressed so I'm on cycle 1.5 also. Here's hoping we both get a postiive outcome from this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seeing the movie tonight too! I can't believe I have to wait until almost 10:00! Glad your DH is so willing to stab you with needles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and thanks so much for your comment. You're a total sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm planning on picking up the book this weekend. I was brushing it off as tween fare, but then my friend got totally hooked. She's on the third one already, and she just started on Saturday.

    Have fun at the movie!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read these books but I here they are great. I hope the headaches go away and things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm fairly certain that any fertility minded drug can cause psychosis. I've certainly had my share.

    Just got back from taking my 13 year old to Twilight. She says it was as dreamy as the books. As much as I didn't want to admit it to her, I really enjoyed the books as well!

    Here from ICLW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The books are on my Christmas list! I just did my first round of IVF, and the suppression meds were definitely the worst part for me. Hang in there, and good luck! Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry Lupron is giving you a hard time. You'll be done with it soon and hopefully the stims will be much easier! Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete