Wednesday, November 5, 2008

IVF take one was canceled

Despite being on bcp for three weeks and lupron for two, I did not suppress. I freaking ovulated through all of that and my lining was not thin as I still have yet to get a period. As of right now, they are keeping me on lupron for another three and a half weeks and I will go back the last week of Nov for another baseline appointment to see if that worked. I am worried that I will over suppress this time and not even make it to the ER but I am trying my best to just follow the doctor's orders.

I am now waiting for the coordinator to call me back so I can schedule all of my appointments and to see if they are ever going to bother ordering my trigger shot and two extra boxes of lupron. I hope this all starts to turn around soon, I am trying to stay as neutral as possible. When I talk to people I act pessimistic, although I am really not. I am praying for a Christmas miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment