Monday, October 5, 2009

7dp5dt

Complaints of the day
1. I thought I saw a line today but realized it was just a shadow or my imagination
2. Massively swollen groin lymph node that I can only assume at this point is from my egg retrieval as I have never developed one from bikini line shaving before. I realize I should probably call the doctor but I am so over this and I will see them on Thursday
3. I didn't even get any boobs this time from the progesterone
4. Cramps so bad they are waking me up in the middle of the night

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you call doctor's office tomorrow and tell them about your swollen lymph node? You really should, you need to take care of yourself and stay healthy. Good luck, can you do something to make yourself feel better ... chocolate...massage...good novel?

    ReplyDelete