Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hating everything right now

That basically sums up how I feel about my life at this point. I feel so frigging blah. My fibro is already acting up and I just made an appointment with my old pain doctor but the earliest appointment she has is over a month away. Here is the dilemma as far as pain meds go...if I want to keep trying on my own to get pregnant I can not go back on Lyrica. If I go back on Lyrica I will also have to go back on some sort of birth control which would suck. The other thing is that Lryica takes forever to get on and off and I won't need it in the warmer months. I could go back on Lodine or some other anti-inflammatory and hope for the best. Maybe its good that my appointment is a month away and I will have a better idea at that time of what I am going to need to help me get through the winter without being a total and complete bitch.


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that you have really been on my mind today and that I am thinking & praying for you today! I am sorry that your fibro is acting up. Mine is too :( I have just started taking Savella (a new FDA-approved fibro treatment) so I hope it works! I'm almost a week into it (about halfway through the titration pack) and so far no major side effects other than headaches. But I am really keeping my fingers crossed for this one! I've been updating my blog on how it is working. Sorry for the rambling! I am hoping you can get into your doctor soon and hope that you find some relief!

    ReplyDelete