Thursday, October 1, 2009

3dp5dt or start of the yuckies

Stating that I feel gross today is an understatement. Nausea is kicking my ass all over the wonderful state of Delaware. It started yesterday and hasn't really let up although I am pretty sure it is from one of the oral meds I am taking as it starts as soon as I take that. Although I do take it as soon as I wake up so who knows if that is exactly what its from. Either way, all I really want to do right now is puke. IVF med side effects can pretty much suck it as there is no way this is from our little embryo yet, that is if it even stuck. So I am going to be my best to be as happy go lucky and non miserable as possible for the next five days because I figure if I don't have a positive test by then we know its all over and I can stop these awful hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment