Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let's top the last cycle off with an rash

BFN again, no shocker there. What was lots of fun was the full body rash I woke up to this morning. I tapered off of the high dose steroid they had me on this weekend so I can only assume this rash is from the PIO. Long story short is that I called my clinic this morning to see if they will do the beta today instead of Thursday so I can come off my meds and then hopefully this sucky, itchy rash will go away.

I would like to say that I am doing totally fine, but I am not. Driving alone in the car is when it is the worst and where I do most of my crying. I don't know what to do. I am applying to grad school to get my masters in Administration of Justice/Criminal Behavior. I have looked over the syllabus and the classes all look interesting and I love studying criminology so I am hoping this will be a good fit for me. Although again I only feel like I am doing it because at this point I have nothing better to do with my life. grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment