Friday, October 2, 2009

Cooking with Tilapia

I am slowly getting back into cooking. I basically just don't cook in the summer because its just too damn hot but Chris asked me a few weeks ago to please start cooking again. (who wouldn't start cooking for a husband that claims he likes your food?) I am so glad I did, one good dinner can pretty much make my night. I am easy like that.

Frozen tilapia fillets are wonderful for a variety of reasons. They are cheap when bought in bulk, healthy, and the defrost in under ten minutes when thrown into water. The days of being mad at myself for forgetting to take meat out of the freezer when I leave for work are now over as I can just reach for a few tilapia fillets and make a great meal.

Last night I made this. It was beyond delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment