Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2dp6dt

I actually have no idea if they are considering my transfer at 5 or 6 days as I am not sure which batch this embie came out of! So its on or the other.

We have deduced that the "rash/burn" on my ass from the shots is exactly that...freezer burn. Yes, I am an idiot. I try and get my butt so cold so that the shot won't bother my hips that I actually freezer burned myself. I am so smooth!

Other than being super tired and ready for bed at this second I don't have much to report. I have been cramping slightly off and on since yesterday afternoon. Time will tell if its implantation or just yucky cramps. My e2 and p4 levels are fantastic even though I stopped my meds for two days so there are no worries there anymore. Testing will most likely commence next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment