Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 2/3 Fert Report

So we are not going in today for transfer but we may be going in tomorrow. We lost one more yesterday from the rescued embryos and the rest are as follows...

I have a 6 cell and a 3 cell that are day 3ers. The 3 cell is behind but they are going to check the 6 this afternoon to see if its gone to an 8.

I have a 5, a 4, and a 3 that are day 2ers. That 3 is also clearly behind also but the 5 and 4 look good and they think they will be 8s by tomorrow.

So we may end up with 3 to transfer tomorrow. 3 on track embryos, who would have thought. I just googled and my day 2ers are right on track! After they check them out again later this afternoon I have to check my mailbox to see if and when they want me to come in.

1 comment:

  1. good luck!!! all it takes is one and I know that is so over-said but it is true. Hang in there you are almost there! Saying special prayers for you!!

    ReplyDelete