Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blonde Moments

I decided it would be fun if I took a picture of my IVF meds tonight so I could compare it to my first picture. Upon pulling everything out I realized she didn't order me any subq needles for the Menopur. This, of course does not shock me in the least bit. Just yesterday I had to run to Target twice because she was supposed to call in 4 perscriptions but only called in 3 so I had to go back later in the day to pick up the fourth. So now I am going to have to call her yet again on my way to work to see if she can't get the needles ordered for me.

Updated: So I realized this morning that I was wrong. The 25 guage needles she ordered for me are subq. She didn't order me the two sets of needles for PIO like I had last time, I mixing needle and then one for the actual injection. I am thinking the type of oil it is in this time isn't as thick and that is why it doesn't require two separate needles. Anyway this is what happens when you don't trust your coordinator. I automatically assumed that she ordered me the wrong things. I emailed her this morning and told her I was having a blonde moment and to disregard the email I sent her asking her if I had all the right needles. Oh well:)

1 comment:

  1. Peachy, don't blame yourself. nice excuse though.. blonde moment! :D
    the menopur subq do look large and could be easily mistaken for PIO ones.

    ReplyDelete