Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baseline and Stim Start!

I went in for my baseline today and for once everything looked great. My AFC was 20, where last time we did IVF it was 7. E2 and FSH looked great according to the nurse so I didn't even bother asking for the number. I start Follistim only tonight on a much lower dose than IVF #1 and am adding in Menopur on stim night #3, which should be entertaining as I have never used Menopur before. From what I remember I believe DH starts his doxycycline today but truthfully I am not even positive about that but at this point what could it hurt.

The hilarity at this point with my coordinator continues though(the new coordinator apparently has not yet taken over). The nurse today told me to wait in the room and she would go get my written instructions...no shocker here but the coordinator failed to put my packed together. No problem, we will leave the directions for tonight in your mailbox...yeah she never set me up with a mailbox. If I had not previously done IVF I most likely would have had a massive meltdown in their offices today. So I left with no written insturctions, no mailbox to retrieve my messages, nothing. I am trying my best not to stress about it...my feelings toward my coordinator will not affect the outcome of this IVF...

No comments:

Post a Comment