Monday, September 28, 2009

Maybe it's not the end...

So after my doc pulls me off of all of my meds yesterday he called me this morning to tell us that one embryo did in fact self correct and was now at the correct blast stage. He said there were too many cells to count and that it was good quality. He assured me he wouldn't push me to put it back if it wasn't, he said he asked them to self correct and the one did which I thought was cute.

We are shocked but realistic. We did decide over the weekend that we would not try the clomid IVF as my doctor suggested. If this doesn't work then we are going to go on to whatever's next but at least now I have some hope that not every single one of my eggs is intrinsically bad so just maybe if this doesn't work we will eventually get a surprise.

Edit- We transfered it already this morning!

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope this miracle blast is your one! It's got to be a good thing that it self-corrected - hopefully it's a strong one!

    ReplyDelete