Monday, September 14, 2009

Warm and fuzzy feelings

Are not something I get from my new clinic. I just spoke with coordinator from hell who said she was sorry there was no paperwork ready for me on Saturday and that there is no point now to give it to me. This clinic hands out zero directions for what you should be doing when. They never hand out calenders or sample calenders. They give you NO directions on things you should and should not be doing while stimming such as no unprotected sex or exercise. WTF...OMG..STFU...I can't think of any other acronyms at this point that would tell you how I feel about this. What if this was the first time I was doing IVF, how would that even fly?

I just called my awesome nurse at my satellite office and am waiting for her to return my call. I need to know if she actually can set up a mailbox tomorrow morning for me or not so I am not wasting my time driving an hour south if I then am going to have to drive an hour and a half back up north to set up a frigging mailbox. Then will the mailbox even work, will anyone call it, or will I be calling the emergency line at 4 needing my instructions. I am so over this clinic. It's a good thing I have heard such great things about this doctor and that I have no other in state options or I would be taking my drugs elsewhere.

Oh, she also mentioned in our first phone call this morning that I am allergic to hcg triggers. Um, no I am allergic to something that is in Ovidrel specifically, not all triggers. Considering I triggered from your office during the clomid challenge you would think she would know I am not allergic to all triggers. She had already disconnected the call before I could even process what she was saying. I then of course called back and left a message, she called back but when I picked up no one was there. I then call back yet again leaving another message asking for a return call on if the trigger information is now straight.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is WOW - I cannot believe them - you are so lucky that you have done an IVF before -or you would have no clue - how can the run a business like that - espcially with something so detail specific as IVF. I am so sorry you have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete