Monday, September 21, 2009

Met with the RE yesterday

I finally got to meet with the doctor himself during this cycle which was great. I love my nurse as you know but it is always nice to get the "real" perspective on how this is going. He didn't blow any smoke up my ass which was nice and said that he won't get anything good from the left and is hoping that half of the right are mature. That leaves us with um, yeah 4. So we basically are not too hopeful, but I am glad that I am not going in tomorrow hoping for 10 mature eggs and only ending up with 4. If we get more that will be great but if we only end up with a few than we won't be disappointed.

All we can do now that those few that are mature fertilize into decent embryos. My fert rate just has to be higher than half this time, my embryos really have no other options then to fertilize and become beautiful embryos. I am going to have a little talk with them tomorrow from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment