Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 7

I am chugging right along with my estrace, prometrium, doxycyline, and dex cocktail. It worked out that I started this on the 1st of the month so its been very convienent so far in trying to figure out where I am in the cycle according to what day it is. The side effects are nothing compared to when I was on lupron but either the doxy or the prometrium is kicking my stomach's ass. I am taking everything with food but I am still as nauseous as hell.

My only other issue is that the massive increase in estrogen is throwing my anxiety into overdrive. Luckily with all of the therapy I had last year I am able to keep it in check, it's just an annoyance at this point to be worrying about silly things like the oven.

Well my stomach is growling so I am off to go get a bobbie! I'll most likely check back in after my baseline which will most likely be next Monday or Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. this is cool that the day of the month coincides perfectly with your cycle... ;)
    your stomach issues, it's probably the doxy. That thing used to make me very sick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say I love your new background - now I am off to change my background.

    ReplyDelete