Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beach Pics

I just realized there is not one single post from June!   We made it a priority to get to Rehoboth as many times as we could this summer.    In May I scheduled beach days into our google calendar so there would be no excuse of "we got too busy" and it worked out great until it got too damned hot out.  I am hoping it will cool down and we can go again a few times towards the end of this month and September.

First Trip- May 22nd

It wasn't a real nice day but we decided to go anyway





Thrasher's Fries were a big hit!


June 19th- Father's Day Trip

Not a fan of his toes in the water


This was probably one of the only smiles of the day!  If you couldn't tell by the massive amount of drool there was quite a bit of teething going on that day


June 26th- Now we have figured out what we need to bring to keep Jax entertained!



If you are headed to the beach a mini-baby pool is a must!  We threw a few buckets of sea water in there and he was good to go for an hour.



and then he finally passed out!  This was our only issue with the earlier trips, he is so interested in what every one else is doing that he couldn't relax enough to sleep.  This time I threw a muslin blanket over the stroller so he couldn't see what was going on.



We haven't been back since because of the heat!  It is only supposed to be 88 on Saturday so depending on when it is supposed to rain we might try and sneak down for a few hours.

*So I was just thinking and I know we have gone more days than these three.  I am going to have to find where those pictures are!  I forgot to put my memory card back into my camera one day and ended up with a disposable.   Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment