Friday, August 19, 2011

Little man's weight

I forgot to post his weight in yesterday's post!  He is now weighing in at 21lbs 7oz, people were really not kidding when they said that he would start slimming down as soon as he started crawling.  He is only up 5 oz since his 9 month appointment and he has definitely gotten taller since then.

My little sis is getting her wisdom teeth out today so Jax and I are headed up to Jersey tonight to cheer her up and help my mom with her if Casey is really out of it.  I think my dad and brother are away on business so we will do our best to keep everyone calm.  *I repeat, please remain calm*   Everyone keeps giving her horror stories about dry sockets, bruising, and being down for the count for days so she is way more nervous than she needs to be.  I know we are all different but I was fine by the next day and had zero bruising so hopefully she will be the same.

On Saturday my mom and I are going to hit up Party City to see what sort of Sesame Street stuff they have, Walmart for his wagon, possibly Ikea for glass jars to put candy in, and we also want to see The Help.  It's going to be a busy day!  Oh, I also need a new camera as mine is on the fritz and I keep having the nagging thought that is going to break for good during his birthday party so I am going to get a new one soon.

Little man getting nebbed in his sleep, the best way to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment