Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Either

the Newark Post Office is built like a brick shit house or I am completely oblivious to the ground shaking underneath me.  I felt nothing during the earthquake we had a few hours ago, NOTHING.  I walked back to work and saw everyone standing outside thinking the fire alarm went off and they said that it was so bad on the third floor that the computers were shaking.  They are building a Wawa gas station next to us(hello pumpkin cappcinos) so I immediately figured something blew up and that was the reason for the ground shaking but apparently not.

Work has been incredibly busy, overwhelmingly so this month.  I broke down and cried in my office yesterday because we lost another person, so what is supposed to be a 7 man team is now a 3 man team and administration didn't even have the decency to email us and tell us we were down to 3 as of Monday.

I have kept this open for an hour to write more but work calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment