Monday, September 8, 2008

09/08/2008

Let me first start off my saying my yard is gorgeous! I can't tell you how happy I am with the way that it all turned out. Everything is looking good so far, I think Hurricane Hanna really helped out the ginko trees. I am a little worried the Ruby Spices are dying, but then again they may just be wilting from the hot and dry weather we have been having all summer. I also think the crazy tree is good to go and the leaves are just starting to change color, not die like Chris thought last week. The heavy winds did knock over my swing, which in turned fell on a Chinese weeping tree so that's not good but time will tell on whether that lives or not.

We did end up going to Silver Springs this weekend to visit Danielle on Saturday. The trip there was not good at all. We stopped at an accident that we must have missed by 30 seconds where a woman was not wearing her seatbelt, the car flipped and she broke her back. We hopped back into the car after about 15 minutes when the amubluance finally got there. Here is some shit, Chris got out of the car first and I called 911. I was on HOLD for 5 minutes when I finally hung up because I saw a cop car coming to help. 5 minutes on hold, that is so unacceptable! Yet another reason why I love my town.

We didn't do much at their place because it was so incredibly shitty out but that didn't matter. It was a nice and relaxing weekend, plus we finally got to meet her boyfriend after 2 years. He is very nice by the way. On the way home we stopped in Annapolis for an hour or two to walk around. I have never been there before and definitely plan on going back again sometime this fall when we have more time.

Here is another thing that I never knew. We have another outlet mall 40 minutes from our house. Granted, it is in Maryland but I still feel like I should have known about this one. It's called the Queenstown Outlets and the only thing that it does not have that Rehoboth has is an Ann Taylor Outlet. I doubt I will go back there too often, but it is pretty much in the middle of Danielle and I so we are going to meet there every once in a while to go shopping.

I am back at the hell hole that I like to call work for the week. I have to go to the therapist today at 3 and I have been instructed by my husband to talk about the rape today since I have been dreaming about telling people lately about it. I actually screamed at someone in my dream last week but I can't really remember what in the hell the context even was. Weird, I know.

I have the absolute cramps from hell today so I am hoping my period is right around the corner so we can do our IUI this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment