Thursday, September 25, 2008

09/25/2008

We are leaving tomorrow for Ohio! I am so excited to finally see my parents house and the town they live in for part of the year. The weather in Philly may screw up our flight plans, but we will just roll with it and see what happens tomorrow morning.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the sperm nose dive. I know in the end it doesn't really matter because we have plenty to do IVF with. It just blows my mind how much smoking can really affect things.

So I am 2dpiui today and only 12 more days to go before the beta. I am not sure if I will test or not yet.

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip to Ohio! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip to Ohio! Best Wishes for a BFP in 12 days. Visiting from ILCW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping the lowered sperm count doesn't affect things negatively.

    Good luck and peaceful thoughts for the 2ww.

    Have a great trip[ to visit your parents.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from ICLW. First of all, I love pugs! I hope you get a ++++!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fingers are crossed for you that this IUI does the trick.

    Have fun on your trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy Ohio! Have fun and in 12 days I'm praying I see a BFP post.
    GL

    ReplyDelete
  7. It amazes me too how the littlest thing can affect that count.

    Have a safe trip and a great visit with your family.

    ILCW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Checking in from ILCW and wishing you a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your trip to Ohio! Wishing you at BFP in 11 days.

    Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to Ohio (I live here). Hope the weather where you are going is good. Just curious, what part of Ohio are you going to?

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete