Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Part 2

Let's just say it did not go nearly as smoothly as the first IUI. It was painful as all hell. I could not even go back to work because I was in so much pain. Chris has been helping me get around all day. Getting in and out of the car has not been pretty and neither is trying to pee. It feels just like bad endo pain. Not pretty. I did take some extra strength Tylenol and I am feeling a bit better, except now I think I am going to puke my brains out. That should be fun!

We also now have some male factor thrown in. It may have just been a bad two samples or maybe all of the smoking actually has caught up to him. We barely made the cut off for our clinic to do the IUI yesterday and we didn't at all today but they did it for us anyway.

I am going back to bed. Hopefully I will be fine by tomorrow so I can get back to work. Joy!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that things didn't go quite the way they should have. Endo pain sucks big time. I hope you are feeling well and that your IUI efforts pay off.

    Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious....what is the cut off for the sperm sample for your clinic?

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming by and answering my question! I was just curious because when I went in for my IUI they said that we had 1 million motile sperm and that they usually like to have more....and I was curious as to HOW much more :)

    ReplyDelete