Monday, September 22, 2008

Do you have your collection cups?

hehe...that is what the nurse just asked me over the phone. You just have to giggle at stuff like that, I don't think we could make it through if we didn't. We are ON for our IUI tomorrow and then again on Wednesday. Woot woot. I don't have my hopes up that it will work, but I am excited that we got it done before we go away on Thursday and if it doesn't work then we will have one more obstacle out of the way to get the insurance to pay for IVF.

I am so curious to see what the SA count is tomorrow since Chris has been smoking a lot lately. Maybe a drop will be some sort of incentive to stop smoking. Who knows, but it's worth a shot.

7 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was here earlier but there were new posts to be had. My brother drinks POM like it is going out of style. I have never tried it.

    I wish you all the best with your IUIs tomorrow and Wednesday. Stay as positive as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be keeping you in my thoughts. I hope everything goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you many positive vibes for tomorrow and Wednesday. Even though you are already seeing the next step, it sure would be nice to not have to get there! Good luck!

    Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, good luck with the IUI! So many people get that elusive BFP on a simple IUI cycle, so I definitely wouldn't have no hope. Good luck!

    Secondly, you reminded me of something... Years ago w/ our first S/A, I was hoping it would show a low count due to the non-cigarette smoking issue. I wanted there to be a reason for him to quit (or at least cut down) smoking, but his stupid s/a was fantabulous! I tried to show him how much BETTER it would be if he quit, but his answer was "I already have A+ counts, why would we need A++?" Argh!!!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from NCLW!! I loved stopping in and reading your blog! Hope your week is going great!

    Happy Collecting! ;-)
    Sharon LaMothe
    Infertility Answers, Inc.

    ReplyDelete