Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holy ovary pain

I did get my period today. Another whopping 25 day cycle! The pain is that I have been having pain in my left ovary area for about four days now. It even hurts when I bend over, I feel like something not quite right is going on there. I have not taken fertility drugs since July so I should not have a huge cyst but that is what it is feeling like. I have an appointment either tomorrow or Saturday with the RE for my cd 3 b/w and u/s. My educated guess at this point though is that I will have yet another cycle canceled, but this time because of the cyst. I could be totally wrong but I highly doubt it at this point.

With only a less than 10% chance at getting pregnant I am not too upset this morning. Because really, Chris and I just are not that lucky in this arena. I have absolutely no hope until we start IVF that any of this will work. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. Getting AF is never fun. Good Luck with your IVF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly how I felt about my IUI cycles too. I had little hope that they would work. I couldn't wait to start IVF. But I was forced to do 3 IUI's before proceeding to IVF for insurance reasons! Good luck with your ongoing IUI. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    http://mylifechronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete