Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend in review and POM Juice

Friday night~ Our poker party went off without a hitch. I didn't have a blast, but I was moody so I am sure that had more to do with me then what went on at the party.

Saturday~ Monitoring appointment #1. One follie at 16 on my right ovary, but my lining was only 3.8 and the RE was pretty concerned about that. Krystal and I hung out, shopped a bit, and got pedicures. Just the thing I needed! The RE called me back and said that I had to go back on Sunday because my E2 levels were already at 647. I bought a bottle of the POM juice and downed that sucker since I heard that it could help thicken your lining.

Sunday~ Monitoring appointment #2. Two follies at 16 and 18 and my lining was 5.87! The RE was very happy with the jump and said that I would most likely be triggering that night. I was called that afternoon and said we were going to push it one more day and I would have to go back Monday morning.

We were unable to fit the water heater into the car on Sunday so that did not get done to say the least.

Monday~ Monitoring appointment #3. Three follies. 23,18,16 and my lining was at 8.9. I told the nurse that my fibromyalgia is starting to act a fool, which it usually does when I am getting ready to ovulate. She said with how things looked plus that bit of information she thinks we will be triggering tonight with b2b IUIs on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I will just sit here for the rest of the day sucking down POM juice and Green Goodness to get in my wheat grass and wait for the next telephone call.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! here from ICLW.
    You are the only other IF blogger I've found who has fibro. Its a great club, right?

    I didn't know that Pom is supposed to thicken lining. It's the only thing I've ever had an allergic reaction to. Oh well!

    Good luck with your lining and triggering and this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, Pom juice huh? interesting. I'd never heard of that either!

    Good luck with everything!
    ICLW

    www.NaturallyKnockedUp.com

    ReplyDelete