Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome to Italian Food

That is the class that I am going to tonight. We are learning how to make four different sauces along with pasta and some sort of fancy salad. It should be entertaining like usual. I took a break from my new found love of wearing heels today and traded them in for some comfy loafers since I will be on my feet for three hours tonight. I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

I am still doing good on the IF front. My ovaries feel like they may fall out of my body sometime soon which is a good thing. I could care less if there is only one egg this time, as long as we get this IUI done I will be as happy as a pig in you know what.

I do think that the clomid is making me lose my mind a bit though. On Tuesday I dropped of a netfilx movie in my town and then on the way to work stopped by the post office there also looking for an envelope that I mailed out 20 minutes earlier. I also woke up this morning trying to remember if I dreamed that Target called saying I had a perscription to pick up or if that really happened. The last ridiculous thing I did was forgetting to buy toilet paper for this weekend at Acme last night. That was the main reason I went was to buy stuff for our party and then I forgot the damn toilet paper.

I am running to Target before my class to grab toilet paper, solo cups, and to see if I do actually have a perscription waiting. We will see tomorrow which of those things I forget to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment