Tuesday, September 16, 2008

09/16/2008

Today is day 3 of clomid, only two more to go! I have not noticed any side effects besides the fact that my bladder isn't happy with the hormones but what can you do. I also cried during intervention last night and I really didn't even care for the story. As long as I am not a raging loony then we are all good.

If things go as they went last time we did clomid then my trigger shot should be next Wednesday with the IUI on Thursday. That will give us just enough time to get our crap together and leave on Thursday night for Ohio. I did start clomid a day earlier this time so maybe that will make it even earlier. Time will tell. It will be interesting to see on Saturday how many follies I have cooking this time.

I am off to lunch with the hubby and Ashley. Christ I hope I don't start crying my eyes out over something stupid at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment