Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged!

t.bird and Tarah have both tagged me this week...

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.


1. I was a level 10 gymnast and I competed in Nationals. I quit twice...the first was when I hurt my back and the second was when I broke a piece of my neck vaulting.
2. I went to 4 different colleges before I found my fit and some how finished in 4.5 years.
3. I make body scrubs.
4. I never owned a dog before I got Buca. Now I am an animal lover. We would probably have cats except I am allergic.
5. I love playing strategy games on the computer and xbox.
6. I think I may have forgotten to put on deodorant this morning, thankfully I keep spares everywhere.

I am tagging Jackie, Krystal, Jamee, theworms, Jennifer, and Krissy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I know what you mean about forgetting to put deorderant on...I need to be like you and keep spares every where!

    It is kind of neat to learn facts about other people!

    Thank you for playing :)

    ReplyDelete