Friday, April 3, 2009

04/03/2009

I got my file last night from my old RE.  Here are the highlights
1) I thought I was a lot lighter in 2007 than I actually was.  
2)My fsh has steadily increased from 4 to 6 in the past 2 years.
3) My hcg was not 0 after my IUI cycle, even though I specifically asked the nurse if it was at 0 because around 10dpiui I got a positive test.  It was not 0.  She lied to me and I can't figure out why.
4)They were going to use the same protocol for IVF try #2 even though our quality sucked.

I am sure there was more but those were the highlights.  It was about 100 pages long of labs, consult summaries, ect.  The more and more I think about it, the more sure I am that I at least want to go for a second opinion later this year just to make sure that we tried everything we could.  If he says yeah, your old RE was right there is nothing we can do because it appears your egg suck then so be it.  Until then, I am going to religiously start taking the wheatgrass again and I am going to look into other ways to naturally(herbally) get my cycles back on track.  

So hopefully that will be the last we hear from RE #1 and I can enjoy my spring and summer with my magic pee box and my nasty ass wheatgrass powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment