Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Drama of my IVF continues

It would seem as though the disaster that was my IVF cycle in December just won't go away.  Now my insurance company is denying the claim from my anesthesiologist.  My RE uses an outside company and states they have never had this problem before.  I freak out midly because of the amount and call the pain management center that did the anesthesia.  They state they appealing it and sending my records over and hopefully it will work out.  I also spoke with the RE's office who said they would look into it but they have alway used this anesthesiologist and it has only been an issue one other time.  If it was not one thing it was another with that office.  I loved the nurses and the doctors but the rest of it just seemed to be a clusterfuck.  

The good news is that they are sending me my file for free!  I am going to take a copy to the ob/gyn next week and then I will have a copy if we ever decide to go for a second opinion(which I have been thinking more and more about lately for next winter).  

It looks like it will all work out in the end, it's just ridiculous that I am still trying to get this all straightened out when my IVF was four months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment