Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Second Opinion Appointment-Updated

Is in less than two weeks!  She could schedule me for next week but I know my supervisor likes a little more notice than that.  They must be seriously slow if they have new patient appointments open for next week.  

Yes, we are still going to wait but I just want to know from someone else if it is as hopeless as my RE was making it out to be.  That is all.  If it isn't then with all the testing I am sure they will want to re-do it will still probalby be July before we get to cycle again.  I have also heard he is big on re-doing laps right before you do IVF if endo is an issue so that would take up some time also. Or, if he says he can't help us then that will be that.  

Have I mentioned lately that I have anxiety issues? LOL! 

Update:  The new RE actually sees new patients at my ob/gyns office in Dover.  I rescheduled and my appointment is next Thursday during lunch which works out perfectely.  The gyn basically said he didn't want to touch my crazy cycles with a ten foot pole and to see what the new RE has to say.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this appointment goes really well! I've got fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete