Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 2 Visit

My ovaries are beautiful according to the nurse I saw today.  Compared to my earlier cycles where my antral count was between 6 and 8, I had a whopping 20+ antral count this morning.  It can vary from cycle to cycle but this is pretty amazing in my book.  Who knows what contributed to this, maybe it was the stress I was under last year which I was told can have an effect on it or maybe it was just all the positive improvements I have been making in the last five months.  All I know is I am not going to change anything.

Now I just have to wait to hear back on what my E2 and FSH levels are.  They did give me the clomid script in case i have to do the clomid challenge this month but I am hoping that I don't.  My protocol is still not in the computer yet so I need to get with the IVF coordinator today after I get back my levels as I do not want to wait yet another 40+ days to start bcp.  

I'll update later when I hear more...

**- I was told by my new RE that stress can have an effect on your antral count and your ovaries in general just as it can effect your other organs.  So it was not at all a no stress=pregnancy type thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment