Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The derm and undie wrecking periods

I went in this morning to see my derm.  I have some awesome late 20s form of roseca, to me it just looks like an acne explosion but hey what do I know.  I also had 7 moles removed that he put a rush on to see if they are precancerous.  I have moles removed before and they have always come back fine so I am praying these do also.  My wonderful mother didn't believe in sunscreen when we were kids so its sort of expected but it never makes it easier getting them removed. 

 Here's where it gets fun.  At some point from leaving the house this morning and getting to work I got my period.  No light flow here, it was so bad that I bled through my pantyliner and underwear in less than an hour.  I had to run to frigging Target to get new underwear and it's only 10:30. Thank god I wore a skirt today and not pants.

 The good news is that I go in tomorrow now for my day 2 labs and if they come back fine they we get to start IVF again.   If they don't, then we are onto the clomid challenge this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment