Monday, April 13, 2009

Long Weekend in Review

I will have to say that I had a great long weekend!  We went to the beach and out to lunch on Friday.  The weather was gorgeous and the pugs love the beach so it was pretty adorable.  We went to our friend's daughter's bday party on Saturday afternoon.  She seemed to like what we got her so that was a major plus.  Next up was my favorite part of the weekend...Chris and I went bowling.  Yes, my arthritis/fibro girl bowled three games.  It was so much fun and different, I am so sick of doing the same shit every night and for 26 dollars for shoes and three hours of bowling we will definitely be going back.

Yesterday we just visited the fam, went to the movies, and had our Easter dinner.   My mom gave me a sample of her new acne medicine that the derm gave her last week so I am giving that a try.  I used it with success as a teenager so hopefully this mess will start to clear up soon.  I am seeing my derm, but not for another few weeks and I am desperate which was why I took some of her stuff.  I generally not a drug thief, I swear:)

No comments:

Post a Comment