Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Updated:B/W levels are back

FSH- 5.4
E2- 47

No problem there, the only issue now is the insurance company.  Not sure what the issue is since I am already approved to do IVF and it was just a matter of switching practices.  The IVF coordinator is super confused and just called me upset that I went in at all today because the dr/nurse/whoever does it failed to put in my notes that he wanted to see my day 2 levels before we did anything so he could decide for himself if he thinks my eggs are shot or not.   I guess she thought I was just taking matters into my own hands and doing whatever I wanted.  She doesn't realize I don't love the magic dildo cam and wouldn't go in for funsies.

So she is now talking to the doctor and is supposed to give me a call back, in the meantime I am going to call the insurance company to see what the hold up is.

Ok, so she called back and they still want me to do the challenge which sucks basically.  Clomid flares my IC and is a guaranteed cyst.  But you know what who cares, I will probalby be on bcp for a month anyway and hopefully it won't delay us stimming.   The PMS anxiety is just getting to me today.

I go back on day 10 and get my blood drawn to see what my FSH did.  From what I have read it is supposed to go down so we will see.  I have taken this level of clomid several times and it was always fine before so I am hoping we will get the same result.  The next day I see the dr for another consult.  He is really big on consults.  I am hoping there we will get our protocol and get the show on the road.

After being on hold off and on for the last half hour with my insurance we finally have it figured out.  They thought I had two insurances and were waiting for my other insurance to contact them.  I used to cover myself and my husband but then when he started working at the same place they use the birthday rule and he is now the primary.  This confused them but it's all straight now and a letter went out to my new clinic stating that I am approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment